Two output modes designed :
Two functions in one: Only output ozone gas by a turbo fan
(1). Air : In a pressurized airflow trough For contaminated spaces used
(2). Water : Into a sink or pond by
a silicone tube and bubble stone
What is Ozone?
- Easy to carry and operate, can set the timer or let it 24-hour non-stop.
- Built-in a turbo fan, evenly spread to the surrounding spaces in high speed.
- Eliminates foul odor instantly.
- 99.9 % germicidal ability to clean and disinfect.
- Helps prevent spread of toxic smog outside. ( exhaust pipe dedicated )
- Effective decomposition of organic compounds.
- Against viral infections, bird flu, SARS and unidentified germs.
- Replaces toxic chemicals to clean around environments.
- All potential bacteria of meats and produce are sanitized .
- Food stays fresh and last much longer.
- Healthy and natural.
- Reduce the need for cleaners.
- Reduces spoilage and waste in fresh food.
- Cuts labor time.
Ozone is produced by the combination of ultraviolet light from the sun coming into contact with hydrocarbons from the many sources of pollution. Ozone is not smog, it is nature's response to smog.
Ozone is also created electrically in nature during active thunderstorms by cloud to cloud and cloud to ground lightning. The electrical discharge creates that positive sweet smell that we recognize as clean, fresh air. Ozone at the levels occurring naturally in clean outdoor environments is a powerful oxidant and germicide which can combat pollutants indoors.
Ozone is a marvel of nature. Ozone protects our planet from harmful ultraviolet radiation in the upper atmosphere . Closer to Earth, ozone purifies and sanitizes the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat. Long used in medical therapies, ozone has shown remarkable antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties.
While ozone is very powerful, it has a very short life-cycle. When contaminants such as odor, bacteria or viruses make contact with ozone, they are destroyed completely by oxidation. In so doing, that extra atom of oxygen is consumed and there is nothing left...no odor...no bacteria...no extra atom, only oxygen. Ozone reverts back to pure oxygen after it is used.
Features of ozone
- Ozone is a colorless gas with very strong oxidizing and sterilizing power.
- Ozone is 3000 times more effective than chlorine. It is 99.9 % germicidal ability to clean and disinfect.
- Ozone can destroy the bacterial cell membrane and break down virus’s genes. It will immediately produce an oxidation reaction when ozone meets bacteria, molds or viruses. It is effective in against viral infections, bird flu, SARS and unidentified germs.
- Ozone decomposes organic compounds effectively and eliminates foul odors instantly.
- Ozone only decomposes the chemical substance on the surface of the object. It won’t damage natural ingredients of food.
- There is no harmful waste, because ozone will be reduced to oxygen after a chemical reaction.
- The half-life of ozone in the atmosphere (room temperature 18 ℃ -30 ℃) is 8 hours. This time changes due to different humidity and temperature.
- The half-life of ozone in water ( temperature 20 ℃ -35 ℃) is 20 minutes. This time depends on the water temperature.
Ozone(O3) product applications
- hotel room, industrial air processing, exhaust pipe, pest control to agricultural crops, food processing factory, leather processing factory, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, remove odor of fodder industry, textile industry, restaurant, motel room, KTV room, pub, supply center of fruit and vegetables.
- warehouse, recreation room, lavatory, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, kitchen, salad bar, freezer, movie theater, studio, school, pet shop, library, storage room, traditional market, meat market, central kitchen, fish market, refrigerator car, etc.